Au revoir, Paris

Tomorrow morning we pack our bags and leave Paris behind and head for Normandy. It’s hard to believe we’ve only been in France for four days. Each day has been so full that it feels we must have been here a week already. Yet our trip is really only just getting started. Today we visited the Louvre in the morning, and after a picnic lunch on the lawn of the Jardin des Tuileries, we split into two groups and tackled Sainte-Chapelle and Musee d’Orsay. For dinner, the  group went to a restaurant on the Champs-Elysses near the Arc de Triompe. I have to admit I had to skip the dinner, though, in order to try and catch up on organizing all the photos and videos I’ve been collecting.

Paris is such a beautiful city that it’s hard not to photograph almost everything you see. I have already taken so many photos that I don’t know quite what I will do with them all. Hopefully in the next day or two I’ll get a chance to post a bunch of them to the Phillips Academy SmugMug account, but for now I’ll just share this collection of group photos we’ve taken at various stops during our travels. See if you can spot the one where we got photobombed by a couple of playful locals. Enjoy!

One thought on “Au revoir, Paris

1. The places all bring back memories for me (Michaela’s grandma). Wonderful times, wonderful food (croissants anyone) and hope all using their French of course. Au revoir….